To improve rural livelihood through raising level of awareness and community-led innovation for socio-economic empowerment through; advocacy, improve accesses to safe water, sanitation & hygiene, improved agricultural and saving practices, HIV/AIDS and gender based services and promote justice.
Women Nutrition and Sanitation Project envisions “a healthy woman in a healthy environment”.
To improve the well-being of local communities, through raising level of awareness, advancing innovative grassroots initiatives to recognize, empower and support the vulnerable and marginalized groups (especially women and the girl child).
- Commitment to excellence
- Nimble, creative problem solving
- Cherish feedback and give feedback responsibly
- Collaborative cultures and clear lines of decision making
- Healthy work-life balance
- Integrity and humility
- Responsible, cost-effective use of resources
- Movement generosity
- Learning organization